We would like to welcome you to our practice for gynecology.
On 1st January 2023 we will take over the joint practice of Dr. med. Christian Schaller and Mr. Dirk Schwachulla - Feuser. We are very happy to be able to take over and look forward to continuing to provide you with trustworthy care.
Please contact us at any time with questions or suggestions.
Charlotte Rohlwink and Dr. med. Sarah Brauwers
Making an appointment
To make an appointment, please call the practice during office hours. We try to keep waiting times as short as possible. You are also welcome to make an online appointment.
|Mon||8.00 – 18.00|
|Tue||8.00 – 18.00|
|Wed||7.00 – 14.00|
|Thu||8.00 – 16.00|
|Fri||7.00 – 13.00|
Emergencies are accepted at any time. Please contact us before you come.
Outside regular practice hours, please contact the emergency medical service on tel. 116117. In lifethreatening emergencies, please dial 112.
We care for and treat women of all ages. Our focus is on counselling, prevention, diagnosis and treatment. These include:
- Preventive care
- Screening for cervical cancer
- Breast cancer prevention
- Extended screening with breast and vaginal ultrasound
- Consultation for Dysplasia
- Examination of sexually transmitted infections
- Consultation for Teanagers
- Fertility consultation
- Hormone consultation
- Breast diseases
- Gynecological oncology
- Urinary incontinence
- Care for high-risk pregnancies and multiple pregnancies
- Non-invasive prenatal testing
- Screening for gestational diabetes
- Examination of the immune status in pregnancy
- Ultrasound examinations according to maternity guidelines
- Doppler ultrasound
- Childbirth counselling